On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:00PM, our graduating class will be honored and acknowledged in a ceremony at UCLA’s prestigious Royce Hall Auditorium. To celebrate this event, we cordially invite graduating students and their families to our Commencement 2017 Departmental Reception and Celebration.
Schedule of Events for Saturday, June 17, 2017
- 11:30 – 12:30pm: Pre-Commencement Reception, 306 Royce: light hors d’oeuvres and refreshments
- 12:30pm Sharp: Graduates to assemble in West Lobby Royce Hall
- 1:00 – 2:30pm: Commencement Celebration in Royce Hall Auditorium
Students who have declared graduation for spring 2017, summer 2017 or graduated fall 2016/winter 2017 are eligible to participate in our ceremony. Tickets will be required for family and guests to be admitted to the Royce Hall Auditorium. Tickets can be ordered from Friday, April 28, 4:00 p.m. – Friday, May 19 via http://my.ucla.edu. Each graduating student is eligible for 4 free tickets. Additionally, there is a possibility to secure up to 4 waitlist tickets at $12 each. Waitlist tickets are NOT guaranteed.
- For more information please see our commencement website at http://humanities.ucla.edu/events/commencement/
- For the College of Letters and Sciences Ceremony, please visit: http://www.college.ucla.edu/commencement/
- For regalia, please visit: https://shop.uclastore.com/c-320-graduation-etc.aspx
Please remember that this is a traditional ceremony and robes, caps, and gowns are required attire.
Contact Student Affairs Officer Kerry Allen, with questions: email@example.com.