Graduate Education Abroad

The University of California’s Education Abroad Program (EAP) offers a variety of programs to study for semester or a year in Göttingen, Bayreuth, Berlin. Alternatively, students may combine a semester’s study with an internship, such as the International Cooperative Education (ICE) in a Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.

For additional programs and resources for graduate students, visit: